- 1 fryer Optional Frying pan
- 1 pound Cooked Diced Chicken
- 1 cup Finally Chopped Cabbage
- 1 cup shredded Carrots
- 4 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 3 Tablespoon Thai Paste
- 2 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Glass Noodles cut finely Optional
- 1 package Egg Wrap Rolls
- 1. Combine chicken, cabbage, carrots, minced garlic, soy sauce, Thai Paste, Worcestershire sauce, and glass noodles.
- 2. In your egg roll wraps start wrapping your egg rolls. Seal with just water, or a water and flour mixture.
- 3. In a fryer add you egg rolls @ 350 temperature and cook until a golden brown color. Enjoy with your favorite sauce.
These never last in our home! My favorite egg rolls
Comments are closed.