Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
- 2 1/2 cup Old Fashion rolled oats
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Cinnamon butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Teaspoon chia seed
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1. On a 9 x 9 baking dish place down parchment paper and rolled oats. Place in oven at 350 degrees for 7 minutes to allow oats to get toasted.
- 2. In sauce pan on low to medium heat we will combines Honey, cinnamon butter, brown sugar, chia seed, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix well until liquified.
- 3. On toasted rolled oats we will pour our mixture over and mix well. place your chocolate chips on top and with parchment paper press down hard to help the chips to set. .
- 4. Place in freezer for 1 hour and then cut to desired size and enjoy.