Authentic Pasta Sauce
- 6 pounds Tri colored Tomatoes
- 1 bunch Basil
- 4 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 2 Tablespoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoon White Pepper
- 2 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 stick Butter
- 1. In large cast iron pan melt butter on low to medium heat. You will then add your garlic, tomato, basil, Italian seasoning, pepper, and salt. Place lid back on for 1 hour staring frequently.
- 2. After tomato has softened you will use a mixer and mix well. It will become a thick sauce. You can serve over noodles, and garnish with some parmesan cheese. Enjoy.