Creamy Baked Mac and Cheese
- 2 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 box Velveeta cheese
- 1 carton heavy whipping cream
- 1 box large elbow macaroni
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 cup bacon bits
- Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees. In a cast iron dutch oven on low heat combined butter. Asbutter begins to melt add your Velveeta cheese diced into cubes. Continue stirring. After thecheese begins to melt add in your heavy whipping cream. Continue to stir until it becomes a thickcreamy sauce.
- Next, add in your raw elbow macaroni noodles. Give the noodles a good mix. Garnish the topwith fresh parsley, bacon bits, and any other fixings of choice. This is hands down the best macand cheese I have had.
- Lastly, place your dish in the oven and bake for 50 minutes. Dependent upon your oven the timemay vary. Test your noodles to make sure the consistancy is fully cooked, but not mushy.
The absolute best mac and cheese I have had!!
Comments are closed.