Creamy Divine Pasta
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon Basil Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 box Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Bouillon
- 1 box chicken broth
- Fresh Tomato
- 1 Box Noodles
- In a large cast iron skilled,on medium heat add 4 tablespoons of butter. You will then add basil,garlic, and paprika. Give that a good stir and then slowly pour in your heavy whipping cream.
- Next, you will add 2 tablespoons of tomato bouillon. Add your chicken broth and two cups ofwater. Drop your tomato's in slowly to avoid splashing. You will then bring to a boil and let thesoup base thicken. Feel free to add chicken, spinach, or any other fixings to doctor up yourpasta.
- Lastly, you will add your box of noodles of choice and cook as directed. The noodles will saverthe sauce taste by cooking them directly in the pasta base. Enjoy this creamy dish that is full oftons of flavor and gives a perfect touch to a pasta dish.
This has become a staple in our home. Thank you Sophia!
Comments are closed.