Quick and easy pasta salad packed with crisp vegetables, fresh mozzarella cheese, and deli pastrami.
- 1 cup diced grape tomato's
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 can chopped olive's
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups freshly diced cucumber
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 can chickpea
- 2 cups deli diced pastrami your choice of meat
- 1 box Tri Color Rotini noodles
- 1 package Ranch seasoning
- 1 splash red vine vinigerette
- 3/4 bottle Italian Dressing
- First, you will dice all your vegetable's, cheese's, and meats and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Next, you will cook your rotini noodles as directed on back of package.
- Lastly, you will add your noodles to a large mixing bowl, vegetables, cheese's, and meats. You will add your ranch, Italian dressing, fresh parsley, and chili peppers (if desired). Enjoy your delicious pasta.