- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoon Tony's creole seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 3 Tablespoon oil
- 3 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/2 cup mushroom
- 1/2 box grape tomato's
- 3 Tablespoon minced
- 6 sun dried tomato's
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 box noodles/ or mashed potatoes
- *Optional extra Parmesan cheese and Parsley
- Season chicken breast with creole, garlic power, and onion powder. Flip chicken and repeatseasoning on other side. Add your oil to skillet. Place chicken breast in skillet on medium heatand sear on both sides. Remove chicken.
- Next, in same skillet start your base for sauce. Add your sun dried tomato juice, and spinachallowing your spinach to wilt. Add your onion, mushroom, diced tomato, and garlic. Continuemixing. Add in your sun dried tomato.
- Lastly, add in your heavy whipping cream. Add your chicken back in skillet until reaching aninternal temperature of 160 degrees. (Usually 15-20 minutes) dependent on the thickness of yourchicken breast. Garnish with fresh Parmesan cheese, and parsley. Enjoy chicken over choice ofnoodles or mashed potatoes.
This and the beef Wellington are my absolute favorites from RecipesWithSopjia
Thank you! Appreciate the feedback.
Comments are closed.